Councilman Cunningham: Get behind Kids First and vote
From the desk of Peter Cunningham:
Dear Friends, Family and Neighbors,
It is with pleasure and confidence that I support the Kids First slate
of candidates of Jean Marie Mitchell, Clifford Godfrey and Steve
Feinstein. While they have had their challenges, just like the City
has, Kids First continues to make progress.
1) Continued to cut waste in the District while absorbing millions
lost in state aid
2) Audited interlocal agreements that identified $120,000 in uncollected funds
3) Strictly enforced residency policy
4) Minimized tax burden allowed under state law
5) Hired highly qualified Superintendent
6) Transitioned from IB to AP programs
7) Recently established relationships with Stevens Institute and
Hudson County Community College
These are highlights of their fabulous achievements that have helped
provide exceptional choices for all our children whether they are in
Charter Schools, traditional Public Schools or Private. The Kids
First success has also helped lead the reform movement in Hoboken.
Their continued success leads to better value for your tax dollars,
improved property values and an overall posititve impact on our
quality of life.
Let’s work together to make it happen by supporting 3A, 4A and 5A.
More information on this great team can be found at www.kidsfirsthoboken.com.