Lenz for Council announces the 14 day sprint
There is only 14 DAYS until Election Day and I need your help to get through the finish line on November 2nd. I’m running for city council to continue my work to lower taxes, fight overdevelopment, end flooding, and bring a park to the 4th Ward. I will win or lose based on who shows up to vote. Too many of your friends and neighbors don’t know who is who, or why they should care. Please help get them information and get them out to vote!
1. Put up a sign in your window. Respond to this email with your address and we will get you a couple window signs delivered to your home or business.
2. Host a “meet and greet” to let your friends and neighbors talk hear more about our campaign. No room? Call the 201-588-5369, and we’ll find a place to get your friends together.
3. Volunteer to work part of Election Day or the weekend before, handing out literature and reminding people to vote. Be a familiar face in front of your building, making sure people make their voice heard!
4. Wear a campaign button as you walk around the fourth ward. Pick up yours at Campaign HQ (60 Madison St.)
5. Talk to your friends, acquaintances, or even the person waiting in line with you. Make sure they know there is an election coming.
6. Forward “LenzForCouncil” e-mails to your friends–it is more credible, coming from you.
7. Join our facebook fan page and invite your friends to join as well (www.facebook.com/lenzforcouncil)
If you can donate to the campaign as well, that’s great and we promise to put your contribution to good use, but first and foremost we need to hear your voice.
Contact the campaign office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 201-588-5369 to get more involved in these, or other activities.
Thanks for your help, now and in the past.