City: Hoboken reaches 13 cases
Hoboken announced there are now 13 cases of the Chinese Communist Party virus in the City.
In addition the mayor’s office announced:
- Continued urging to residents to practice self-isolation and noted it is critically important
- The six new cases are part of spike anticipated
- The Hoboken Health Department is tracing all those who in contact with those infected
- Building residents of anyone infected are not contacted per confidentiality laws
- Regardless of where the infected are; maintain social distancing (physical proximity of at least six feet from others whenever possible
- Sanitize on leaving and returning home
- If ill, call your primary care physician FIRST. Do not go to the hospital asking for a test.
- Go to the HUMC Emergency Room – only for an EMERGENCY
- Social distancing (physical proximity of at least six feet) is needed in ALL park locations
- DO NOT CONGREGATE AT PARKS OR on the WATERFRONT.
A drive-through at the Riverside Medical Group will allow testing for the Chinese Communist Party virus and is expected to be open on Saturday between 10 am and 2 pm. The exact location will be made available tomorrow. Riverside can only test members of their system.
Riverside patients should schedule an appointment by calling 201-863-3346.
Talking Ed Note: You can support your favorite local businesses by ordering gift cards and placing orders for delivery and takeout.
There is nothing wrong with ordering Chinese food or Italian food, etc.. There is no racial animus of any kind in ordering, eating or discussing national origins of food, viruses, etc.
Food, viruses nor political parties are inherently racist. Sometimes they are prepared poorly and merely ideologically weak, failing and imploding.
Please make a note of it and beware the Fake News spreading propaganda on behalf of the Chinese Communist Party.
This is brutal pic.twitter.com/bHTRnr2ypG
— Peter J. Hasson (@peterjhasson) March 12, 2020